Sunday, January 24, 2010

Challenge Update

We did have pizza Friday night.  I had sauce but I did have to buy some crust mix.  I also bought eggs that day for a total of about $3.50.

Saturday - Breakfast - Cereal
     Lunch - Chicken Patties
     Supper - I had supper at a friend's house as it was our monthly Bunco night
          Norvin - frozen burritos
          Alyson and Micaiah - Leftovers

Sunday - Breakfast - Bacon, eggs, and toast
     Lunch - Cheeseburgers, Tater Tots, Tomatoes, and Cottage Cheese
     Supper- we usually have popcorn but tonight we had ice cream sundaes with Strawberries that I had
           froze last Summer

I did buy a 2 liter of Pepsi on Saturday or $1.25 because I am a Pepsi addict.

That brings the grocery total for the week to approximately $5.00

So far, so good!


       

No comments: