Friday, October 8, 2010

Today is a new day...

After writing all of that out yesterday, a lot of crying, and some prayer, I am feeling a little better today.  I have group Bible study today, I know that will help me too.  I'm sure that a lot of my problem right now is exhaustion and horomones.  The problem with that, is that it is going to get worse before it gets better.  I know how demanding a newborn is and with a 1 year old to care for as well, it is going to be tough.  I was depressed after my second child was born and I REALLY don't want to go through that again.  It lasted way too long!  I had her in February and was still suffering from post partum depression when my best friend announced she and her family (who where my neighbors at the time) were moving 5 hours away.  That drug on until  after they moved in November.  Hopefully that is not going to happen again but of course, I fear the worst.  For know, I am going to look on the bright side and take my days one at a time.  Hopefully there will be more good days than bad!

Lord, please help to always try to find the good in my life.  I know that you will not give me more than I can handle.  I am your child and I know you want nothing but the best for me and my family.  Please help me to remember that as I go through the next few months of pregnancy and endless Dr. appointments.  Oh, and Lord, if you could try to control my hormones a little more, I would greatly appreciate it!  In Jesus name I pray, Amen

No comments: